This is a simple, but oh so sweet, alternative to those boring store-bought Valentine’s Day cards that never quite say exactly what you want them to.
- Jar with cork lid (I picked mine up at Hobby Lobby)
- Ribbon (to tie around the top)
- String (to hang the message, I used cross stitch thread)
- Heavyweight card stock (for the heart)
- Heart punch (if you don’t have one you can just cut out a heart… but the stamps come in handy)
- White card stock (for your message)
- Needle (to thread your string through the heart)
- Stapler (to attach the string to the cork lid – be sure to check the length)
Once you have your message printed on the white card stock, cut it to size, roll it up tight, wrap the string around it, staple the string to the cork lid and then you’re done! Enjoy!